Sunday, January 27, 2008

Auctiva Review

For the past year or so I've been using Auctiva to list my auctions. I read many reviews of Auctiva and other auction management sites before I signed up. For me, it was time to stop listing directly on the ebay site because it was becoming too expensive and well, I'm cheap, so I decided to try Auctiva because it is free.

I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised and still using it more than a year later. Not only is Auctiva free but I save money by using it. I can post more pictures, schedule my listings and use templates all for free! There are a lot of template choices too.

So, while I hit the occassional "Auctiva Bug" where I write a listing and it won't let me save it or it won't let me add pictures, 9 out of 10 times things go very smoothly. I have no plans to change auction management sites anytime soon.

Now, off to use Auctiva :)

All Things Treasured Girl's Spring Line Goes on Sale Monday 1/28/08!

1 comment:

Spencer said...

Hi Jen. My name is Spencer and I am the business development manager at Auctiva. I noticed your blog entry because I have google set to alert me anytime there is a new mention of "Auctiva" on the net. I was wondering if you would be willing to link to our site in your blog? This would help us with SEO, which helps give us more customers, which helps us keep Auctiva FREE. All you have to do is change the text in your first sentence, "using Auctiva to list my auctions" to be a link to www.auctiva.com.

Thanks,
Spencer